NetizenWorks Abuse Policy
NetizenWorks significantly focuses on minimizing and mitigating the level of abuse that is produced on our servers and servers. Abuse can involve and affect a number of items but our core focus is on maintaining a high quality of service, safety, and reliability with both our own services and those that affect the operation of the internet in general.
While we maintain a significant level of monitoring, we can’t watch out for everything. This is where you help in reporting anything which you believe has come from our network.
Please include as much detail of information as possible regarding the type and nature of the abuse you have experienced. Please provide any applicable log files, URLs (for site abuse), and email headers (for spam).
After receiving your report, our team will investigate it thoroughly, contact any relevant clients and work to resolve the issue as efficiently as possible.
Reporting port scanning, attempted hacking, and firewall activity
For reports regarding port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity please include:
- Relevant unedited firewall logs (or excerpts of), including the time, date, and time zone.
- Your URL
- Your web server log
- IP address
- Date & Timestamp
- Any applicable details regarding the misuse that has taken place
Reporting email/newsgroup/spam abuse
For reports regarding email, newsgroup, or any spam related abuse, please include:
- The full header of the email(s) or message(s)
- The content of the relevant email(s) or message(s)
The above allows us to trace the path of the offending material to easily identify the source of the abuse.
Reporting virus activity
For reports regarding virus or malware activity please include:
- The header of the email (if available)
- The content of the email (if available)
- The email attachment you received (if available)
Please note: If you have received or been infected by a virus, worm, trojan, or malware, we are cannot offer any support to help rectify your systems. As per typical internet standards, we highly recommend you install and maintain an up to date anti-virus software on your device.
Reporting web space abuse
For reports regarding abuse regarding web space hosted by NetizenWorks, please include:
- The URL (such as www.netizenworks.com).
- The time and date that you noticed the infringement.
- Details of how you came to view the material.
- A precise description of why you believe the material to be in breach of policy.
Abuse Report Handling Process
NetizenWorks will do its best to handle all abuse reports in a comprehensive and efficient manner. As expected, we are often subject to restrictions that can range from client response time to taking necessary actions on the affected servers, we hope for your patience with regards to such matters. Below is the expected process for which an abuse complaint is handled.
- Abuse Report is received to [email protected] or our contact form
- An assigned team receives the report and investigates or escalates the report depending on the nature of the report
- If immediate action is applicable our team applies necessary actions to mitigate or eliminate the report. Otherwise, our team communicates with the owner of the offending service or material. This can include necessary advice, a takedown notice, or a simple request for clarification
- Once we have received satisfactory feedback or taken necessary action regarding the abuse report we will communicate a summary to the sender of the abuse report
- Once all parties are satisfied with the outcome the abuse complaint will be closed
In accordance with industry standards and practices, we report illegal activity to respective governing bodies or authorities. We also work with all appropriate bodies to ensure images of child abuse are removed from our servers and reported as quickly as possible. Please note, by registering a product or service with us you agree to be bound by all NetizenWorks’ terms and conditions.
Legal Name of Company: NETIZENWORKS WEB DESIGN SERVICES
Company Registration: DTI BN No. 1902214 | BIR TIN No. 312-278-396
Place Of Registration: QUEZON CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Physical Address: 17, Fatimaville, Road 15, Project 8, Quezon City.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Form: https://netizenworks.com/contact/